Followers

Clock

Friday, December 25, 2009

December 2009

Image(001)

WHAT? It is nearly the end of December,.. nearly to the end of this decade, and I only have published a mere one or two posts a month… Getting slower here… isk isk isk.

Planning to go somewhere soon,.. but the constraint is still there, and getting tighter every day. Arghh… What can I do?

So, most of my time I spend by browsing around in the internet. Not much action here nowadays. Good thing this year we have a lot of holiday, so I spend most of them by sleeping, either sleeping in or sleeping over.. ahahaha, oops!

For those who are celebrating their Xmas day;

Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪..."

Image(010)

Image(003)

That is it! See you next year, I hope…

1 comment:

Abam Kie said...

salam untuk u. lama x dengar citer. sihat ke? jom ke blog saya plak...? ada byk entri terbaru...