Followers

Clock

Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a Start!

WHAT a way it was to start the new year.

What a way to celebrate the most celebrated day in the world... - painting my house. Isk. Enough said, no need to explain further.

This year, the celebration in Sibu was not as happening as it used to be, thanks to the rainy season that we are having nowadays. Even now, the rain, started at 0800 this morning, still poured heavily. I celebrated the coming of the year at the express jetty, with some of my members. It was an amusing site to watch the tankers and express boats sounded their air-horn all together. They even shot their emergency flares to the sky just for the occasion. I can only see bright reds in the sky.

I lost a dear friend at the beginning of this year. Still, the news and the details of the accident still lingered in the office and JPJ. I saw the ill-fated Kancil at the Puspakom. Most of the runners still cannot believed what have happened. The stench of blood still can be felt if you stand close to the vehicle.


Almost drop to tears seeing the biscuits still in good condition. Heard that they purchased them on the way back. Blood stain are still visible.

Supian was on the passenger seat. Nobody can be still alive in this position.

The ill-fated Kancil

Ajal dan maut ditentukan Allah. Terimalah dengar redha. (Death is destined by Allah. Accept it with your heart)

I am now hooked in facebook. Meeting a lot af my past school mate. Most of them are married already. And the fact that their keep teasing me for still single is another topic of it's own. I use my real name there. Had to!

Other and that, nothing much happens in my life. Secebis Harapan, sung by Nora still playing in my mind, a reminder of hope for me of the challenges lies ahead...



Happy (belated) New Year, guys.

Berhati-hati di jalan raya
. Please, I don't want to loose any more friend this way!

2 comments:

azlishukri said...

kesimpulannya, maybe kena beli kereta yang lebih besar kot...salam singgah.

GraFiQuE said...

terima kasih singgah (erk, org besar nie)... singgah singgahlah selalu...

Beli kereta besar mana pon, kalo ada yg tak kena, tetap kena gak.